The dialogue between Kate Perry and Júlio from Sorocaba, Brazil.




K: Olá. Oh my goodness. What's your name?
J: Júlio.
K: Julian?
J: Juliooohh.
K:Where are you from in Brazil, darling?
J: Sorocaba.
K: Sorocabaaaa. Listen I came [...] from America?
J: What?
K: I came from America. California [...].
J: I love America.
K: You love America? It's good. Now look you are a such a nice boy. I think... oops welcome! If you wanna look over there, I've got a special present for you ... for being so praised tonight. There see... [kiss]
K: Me, me... Was that fun? Fun, good? Get off of my stage now.

A tradução fica por sua conta…. ;)

Observe que ela utilizou a entonação ao invés do AUXILIAR para fazer as perguntas.



0 comentários:

Post a Comment

**Por favor, deixe seu comentário neste espaço...idéias, sugestões, e tudo que possa melhorar este Blog!

**Please, leave your comments here...ideas, suggestions, and all the stuff to make this blog so much better!

Take care and have lots of fun!

 

Follow US

Follow US

Pesquise ASSUNTO ***aqui***

What's your English level?

Whereabouts do YOU live?

About Me | Über Mich

Tracking YOU

Visualizações